Last friday my five year old sister came home from school and announced to my mum that she had a fancy dress party to go to in about an hour and a half. -Panic! – All we had for costumes was a witch (pretty inappropriate unless it’s halloween) and a really tatty snow white cossie. Thankfully, super big sister was there to save the day :).
I had a feather head dress in my room from last halloween so we decided to make her a tigerlily outfit.
We made ours just a tad more colourful…
How we made it!
- I took an old, unwanted brown t-shirt from my brother
- Li’l sis tried it on and we marked out how much shredding we wanted at the bottom and sleeves
- We painted the front with multicoloured arrows, stripes and fingerprints:
- and the back with some primary coloured splodges:
- Finally; we hung it out to dry, added some face paint, a headress and a feather bracelet annnnd..